Dota Auto Chess Update February 15 – Blink And Silence Added
Update: New Dota Auto Chess Update now live in the game. Check out the details mentioned down below.
With Dota Auto Chess becoming more and more popular with every passing day, the developer is forced into releasing constant updates to catch up to the game’s rapidly rising demand. However, since DAC is a custom map within Dota 2, finding out the exact details of the update will require you to either check out the map’s overview page or if you are lucky, you’ll find a post on Reddit. Well, to ease this pain, we are here with a one shop stop solution. A tracker for Dota Auto Chess Updates.
Dota Auto Chess Update Tracker
With hundreds of thousands of Dota 2 players logging in for Dota Auto Chess daily, the community wants new content within the game. This means that the developers will have to release more and more content to the game if he/she wishes to maintain the game’s rising demand. And well, that’s exactly what is happening. A new update for Dota Auto Chess is releasing every few days.
So, if you wish to learn more about Dota Auto Chess and its updates, we advise you to check out the tracker down below:
Update: 15 February
- New item – Blink Dagger
- Humans now silence instead of disarm
Update: 7 February
- Add some tips in the candy store and loading screen
- Add Turkish translation
- Fix some bug
- Fix courier error bug
Update: 6 February
- Couriers’ size rebalanced to be nearly the same.
- (3)(6)Mage adjusted from 50/30 back to 40/40
- Damage of Razor’s plasma field adjusted from 100/200/300 to 100/175/250
- Damage of BM’s axe adjusted from 70/110/150 to 60/100/140
- Tiny’s initial HP increased by 50
- PA’s armor increased from 0 to 5
- AM’s armor increased from 0 to 5
- Troll Warload’s armor decreased from 10 to 5
- Drow Ranger’s attack damage increased by 5
- Attack speed of Venomancer’s ward increased by 0.1
- Lina’s casting point decreased from 0.5 to 0.2
- TB magic resistance adjusted to 10/20/30
Update: 4 February
- Only battle infos will show in battle log, and win streak termination added.
- Combination and chat infos show in bullet chats and can be turned off.
- Fix collection part bug in Candy Store.
Update: 3 February
- Bug fixes
Update: 2 February
- Candy Store: You can preview the effect before confirmation.
- Candy Store: Collection Couriers Added.
- Candy Store: You can change your courier immediately after click the courier in list.
- Battle infos and chat infos now displays in left msgs instead of bullet chats.
- Medusa and Enchantress re-decorated.
- PVE enemies rebalanced.
- (3)(6)Assassins’ combo(Critical Strike) adjusted from 4/4 to 3.5/4.5
- (3)(6)(9)Warriors’ combo(Armor bonus) adjusted from 6/8/10 to 7/8/9
- Static Storm of Disruptor’s duration decreased by 1s
- TA’s attack speed decreased by 0.2
- WD’s attack speed increased by 0.2
- Tiny’s attack damage increased by 20
- Timbersaw’s armor decreased from 10/10/10 to 6/8/10
- Scream of QOP’s damage decreased by 50
- Ghost Ship of Kunkka’s damage decreased by 50 and stun time adjusted from 1.4/1.4/1.4 to 1.4/1.7/2
- Fix Crown Bug
- Fix DragonKnight Bug
- Fix Lina and Doom Bug
- Fix the button Bug on draw panel (cannot unlock the board automatically)
- Fix Morphling Bug
- Fix PA Bug
- Hacker Prevention
Update: 27 January
- Courier will fly up after 10 win streak
- Ogre Magi now picks up a prettier weapon
- Fix bug
Update: 26 January
- Pure damage of demon’s combo is now exactly 50%.
- TB’s armor decreased from 10 to 5
- Tiny’s attack damage increased by 10
- Mage’s combo adjusted from 40%/40% to 50%/30% (3 Mages deals more damage while 6 Mages nearly the same)
Update: 25 January
- Opponent searching remade.
- New Chess: Morphling(Element/Assassin)
- New Chess: TerrorBlade(Demon/DemonHunter)
- New Chess: Tiny(Element/Warrior)(!Important–The tree will disappear after picked.)
- Element combo remade: 30% chance to turn attacker into stone for 3s when attacked by melee chesses.
- (2) DemonHunter Combo added: All ally demons keep their power.
- Demon Combo remade: Deal 50% extra pure damage to its target.
- Mage Combo adjusted from 30/50 to 40/40
- Warrior Combo adjusted to (3)(6)(9) Warriors, armor +6/+8/+10
- Elf Combo adjusted to (3)(6) Elfs, chance +25%/+25%
- Treant Protector’s cd increased from 5s to 7s, damage/absorption decreased to 30/45/60
- Lina’s cd decreased by 2s.
- The clock ticks in the last 5s to remind.
- Disruptor cd decreased from 20s to 15s/12s/9s and radius increased by 50, damage increased by 100/200/300
Update: 21 January
- Fix bug
Update: 21 January
- CM’s mana recharge casts per 2s instead of 3s.
- 3* Druids’ hp decreased by 100-300.
- Jugg’s attack speed decreased by 0.2
- AM’s magic resistance decreased to 10/20/30
- Try to fix Lycan
- Try to fix SK
Update: 19 January
- Russian added for testing, we’ll try to make it better.
- You will only have 50% of original chance to battle with the one for you last round.
- FPS and Ping optimized (try our best to)
- Damage stat show only after the whole battle this round
- A button [end game] added.
- Crystal Maiden remade, she’ll recharge for allies per 3s for mana (the amount equal to the last version)
- Decorate some chess, to become more pretty
- All 3* druids get a level -1
- Troll’s combo of attack speed bonus increased from 30 to 35
- Warrior’s combo of armor bonus decreased from 8 to 7
- Jugg’s cd increased from 10s to 12s
- Sniper’s casting point decreased from 2s to 1s
- Drow Ranger’s attack speed increased by 0.2
- QOP’s scream range decreased from 475 to 425
- Beast Master’s cd increased from 6s to 7s
- Fix bug of SK (may not be fixed)
- Fix the forward direction of chesses
- Fix Abaddon’s +5 HP bug
Update: 16 January
- Fix jump bug
Update: 15 January
- Your courier will become larger after win streak and broadcast at 5 8 10 win streak
- Jump remade.Chess can still jump when doomed or silenced.
- Try to fix the bug after doom or hex.
- Fix bug of missing items in Medusa.
- Items in RandomCall informed.
Update: 13 January
- Fix magic resistance bug of Knight’s combo
- Fix cd of QOP’s ability
- All items are now multiple
Update: 13 January
- Chance adjustment: Chess players at level 6-10 have higher chance to call $4 chess and lower chance to call $1 and $5 chess, details in chess players’ buff.
- 25% amount of $3 chess added in chess pool, less competitive.
- Druid Pool restored.
- Mech’s heal increased to 15/25
- Mage’s magic vulnerable decreased to 30/50
- Alchemist’s ability damage increased from 10/15/20 to 15/25/35
- Light keeper’s ability width decreased from 375 to 300
- CD of QOP’s scream increased by 1s
- CD of Beast Master’s ability increased by 1s
- CD of Omni Knight’s ability decreased by 2s
- CD of TA’s ability adjusted to 6s
- The multiplier of PA’a ability adjusted from 3/4/5 to 3/4.5/6
- Clockwerk’s armor adjusted from 5/5/5 to 5/7/9
- Sniper’s attack speed increased by 0.1
- CDKEY place added
- Trees adjusted in order not to block chess players
- Fix bugs
That is it for now but do check back later for more information regarding Dota Auto Chess and its upcoming updates. If need be, we advise you to bookmark this page for the future.
For those of you who wish to improve their game in Dota Auto Chess, we have written a mastering guide which we think will help you better your skills within the game. Comment below and let us know what you think of Dota Auto Chess? Do you think this is just a fad or will it continue on with its rising popularity?