Dota 2 Update: TI8 Battle Pass Qualifier Predictions Now Live
With the qualifiers for the Dota 2 The International 2018 tournament in full-swing, Valve is here with the Qualifier Predictions for the Battle Pass. Those of you who have been on the lookout for ways to get their hands on some quick and easy Battle Pass Points, this might be your best bet. Log into Dota 2 to find out more.
Qualifier predictions have been added to the Battle Pass in today’s update
— DOTA 2 (@DOTA2) June 19, 2018
The now-live Qualifier Predictions page in Dota 2 allows Battle Pass owners to not only make predictions about the ongoing TI8 qualifiers but also get Battle Pass Points for getting an accurate prediction. With 500 points for each accurate prediction, players can accumulate up to 5000 maximum points. This means a total of five full levels can make made from these predictions. For more details, check out the image below:
In related news, the developers have also released an update for Dota 2 which includes some new changes. For more details on the all-new Dota 2 Update, check out the complete patch notes below:
- You can now predict who is going to win the TI8 Qualifiers for Battle Points. | 5000 Points | Locks in 24 hours
- Disabled in-game predictions being active for the Qualifier games.
- Hero Selection time lowered from 60 seconds to 30 seconds.
- Fixed being able to assemble Heart of Tarrasque.
- Fixed an issue where the loot would sometimes not be accessible.
- Fixed the team position text to read correctly. | 1st, 2nd, 3rd and etc
- Updated Pre-Game tooltip to read that you are both silenced and muted until the game begins instead of only reading a silenced.
- Updated the volume levels of various sounds in the game mode.
- Fixed an issue with the sound on pendulum swings.
- Fixed Emoticons not being granted for winning Underhollow.
- The Play Tab now has a new display for Custom Lobbies. You can directly press ‘Create’ or ‘Browse’ to access those tabs.
- Added a new notification to let users know that the TI8 Qualifier Predictions have been added.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes icons in the inventory might get squished.
- Fixed the Sentry Ward duration tooltip being 4 minutes instead of 6.
- Rich Presence support for Dota content on the Steam client enabled for various languages.
- Necrophos animation set has been slightly updated and a couple of cosmetics have been tweaked to adjust to these changes.
- Seems to have fixed the notification tab link not working correctly.
Hopefully, with the developers making changes to the game, we will be receiving the Immortal Treasure II in Dota 2 very soon. However, on a personal note, I believe the update for the second Battle Pass treasure will be coming on Thursday, 21 June 2018. But this is just my prediction.